- Peter Parker's relationships with Gwen Stacy, Aunt May, and Harry Osborn were fantastic and so believable
- The first time we see Electro in Times Square is fantastic and you actually feel bad for him
- I liked seeing Spider-Man have an attitude when fighting the bad guys because it really matched up with the comics.
- Max Dillon the first time we saw him on screen and when he was bullied at work were ok but the morning of his birthday it felt just like watching Edward E Nigma from the old Batman movie... not a good thing, that said once he became Electro he was much more enjoyable.
- Green Goblin was rushed, maybe showing him put on the armor at the very end could have been ok but he felt extremely rushed.
- Rhino was completely unnecessary, I liked the plot point he is but they didn't have to waste it on a big villain, just use some random bad guys we won't see again.
- Why did we have to see more of Peter's dad's work? I mean I like the actor but he wasn't needed.
- The movie was all over the place and I would have preferred a better use od the villains.
Overall rating - 6 out of 10