Tyler's movie reviews

Tyler's movie reviews

Sunday, June 1, 2014

A Million Ways to Die in the West

Seth MacFarlane's second live action full length film A Million Ways to Die in the West has his first leading role and he did a very fun thing with this movie. The movie stars Seth MacFarlane as the clumsy but smart Albert, Liam Neeson as Clinch the baddest outlaw in the West, Charlize Theron as new girl in town Anna, Amanda Seyfried as Albert's ex girlfriend, Neil Patrick Harris as the thinks he is funny guy Foy, Giovanni Ribisi as the loveable good Christian boy Edward, and Sarah Silverman as Ruth who works at the town whorehouse.























The Positives:
  • The comedy was great in this movie I wasn't laughing every minute but the laughs I had were SO worth it.
  • Liam Neeson - this was the first movie in a long time that I have seen Liam Neeson in that I didn't feel like it was just a new version of Taken plus he got some very entertaining moments.
  • Cameos and bit parts - There are a few cameos in it that you won't want to miss but I won't tell you who or when they are but the bit parts are great.
  • Western - This was a very fun western and while a few jokes took me out of the west, I had a very good time.
  • Adult - this was a very adult movie that I wouldn't bring kids to in a million years, but it was great as it was and I'm glad it was an R rated comedy.
  • The dance number was so funny especially the song If You've Only Got a Moustache
The Negatives:
  • It was a little overlong and there were a few scenes that could have been cut out
Over rating - 7.5 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment